- Bright blue in colour like a cloudless sky.
- A bright blue colour.
- A small butterfly which is typically blue or purplish.
Microsoft Azure – What is it?
Microsoft Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services which developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through their global network of datacentres. With Azure, one gets the freedom to build and deploys whenever one wants, using the tools, applications and frameworks of one’s choice.
Free Azure account
One can create free azure account Sign up credit INR 13,000. You can use your credit and
- Provision up to 14 virtual machines, 40 SQL databases or 8 TBs of storage for a month
- Build web, mobile and API apps that use Redis Caches, Search or Content Delivery Network.
- Harness big data with Machine Learning, Streaming Analytics and Hadoop.
- Create real time Internet of Timings (IoT) apps with monitoring and anomaly detection
- Can get up to INR 96,800 per year of additional Azure Services
BizSpark program – What is BizSpark?
BizSpark gives startups free stuff – software, service, tech support and Azure cloud services. Your startup qualifies if it is less than 5 years old, is privately held and earns less than INR 66.10 million annually
What is cloud service?
A cloud service is any service made available to users on demand via the Internet from a cloud computing provider’s servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. Cloud services are designed to provide easy, scalable access to applications, resources and services, and are fully managed by a cloud service provider
In cloud computing, the world cloud (also phrased as “the cloud”) is used as a metaphor for ” the internet,” so the phrase cloud computing means “a type of Internet-Based computing,” where different services – such as servers, storage and devices through the internet.